Java Server Developer
We are expanding our team to grow our product offering and extend our technology base. This position will participate in the definition of the architecture to support and extend our existing services, drive new product features and insure that our offering scales in a global SaaS offering. This is a hands-on role where you will be defining, leading, and building significant portions of our server and services architecture.
The qualified candidate will have experience as a technical lead of complex server systems. Experience developing customizable business logic/rule engines in a multi-threaded distributed offering required. They will quickly grasp the company vision and translate that into an actionable plan.
• Work with senior management to insure that our servers and services support our growing offering and long term product vision. Provide hands on leadership and implementation of services technology.
• Must be a strong Java Systems Developer. Solid understanding of Java runtime, Linux/Unix/Windows OS, the Java programming language and its strengths and weaknesses.
• Excellent understanding of data-structures, algorithms, and multi-threaded programming with the ability to use these concepts to deliver solutions, and explain why you are making design choices.
• You should be naturally very technical, and curious. You dig beneath the surface to understand how things work, why they are a certain way and what the design trade-offs were.
• Provide technical support and guidance for post release, production systems.
• Mentor junior engineers to implement, and enforce coding and performance standards
• Monitor and evaluate service based technologies and tools for possible adoption.
• Optimize service implementation to maximize resource utilization and provide guidance on projected resource needs.
• 7+ years of professional product development experience in Java on Linux
• 5+ years of experience with multi-threaded programming, and high performance data access
• Complex SQL programs come easily, working with large data sets, including experience writing triggers and stored procedures.
• Significant experience working with POSTGRES required, including working with large numbers of database transactions and volumes of data (millions of rows)
• Candidate must be creative, have a positive can-do attitude, and excellent verbal and written communication skills
• BS or MS Degree in CS or related, equivalent experience
• Experience implementing for multiple languages
• Experience developing for a SaaS solution
• Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
eTrigue is a hot startup in a screaming hot space, Marketing Automation. Founded in 2005. We are a small team, with the track record of a 26 year old top silicon valley marketing firm.
eTrigue Rated Best by Gleanster in Marketing Automation Ease of Deployment, Ease of Use and Features and Functionality
We offer the normal stuff - competitive salary, healthcare benefits, great location, smart people to work with, and a few not so normal things. We offer equity in a company that has not been diluted, a killer 401k plan with employer matching, catered lunches and all the snacks to choke a horse. Meaning, you stand to do extremely well as part of our team. We work really hard, and each carry our own weight. And we’re passionate about what we are building.
Our marketing solutions are used by some of the smartest clients in the world, Skype, Cisco, McAfee, and some that you haven’t heard of yet – and in 82 countries. We are currently looking for talented and motivated full time team members to continue our rapid growth. We are pretty selective, and really want people who are passionate about our product and building a great company.
The legal stuff - eTrigue Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. You be authorized to work in the US to apply.