Senior Integration Engineer
This position requires a lateral thinking focused engineer who can design and implement elegant, fast executing, integration solutions across the CRM and Social Networking spaces. The position will own the implementation and evolution of a new framework to standardize and speed integrations with our SaaS offering. The successful candidate must be able to clearly articulate the challenges, problems, and approaches related to keeping large volumes of data synchronized between disparate applications. This position is primarily focused on the server side of integration not the UI.
- 5+ years hands on Java development experience with various integration interfaces; (e.g., Web Services, REST, SOAP, JSON, XML, etc.).
- Spring IoC, Spring MVC experience is a plus
- PHP programming experience a plus.
- Experience syncing and processing large volumes (millions of rows) of data between multiple different systems required.
- Demonstrated development experience with multi-threaded Java based services required.
- Working development experience with CRM or other Enterprise system API’s.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, or equivalent experience.
- Candidate must possess/demonstrate attention to details, good verbal and written communications skills and have the ability to work as a team player in a dynamic environment.
- Must have implemented a data mapping solution that addressed data normalization issues as part of a deployed integration process.
- Extensive experience with at least two major databases required.
- Experience implementing automated unit test processes.
- Experience with Social networking API’s a plus
- Lead the design and development of new integration frameworks targeting different products and services.
- Take ownership of existing integration framework.
- This is a hands on development position
- Work with and provide oversight of 3rd party developers when needed.
- Participate in and contribute to integration related features, and server side architecture discussions.
- Collaborate effectively with engineers, support, product managers to meet product release commitments.
- Work effectively with limited supervision and direction, operate, drive results and set priorities independently.
eTrigue is a hot startup in a screaming hot space, Marketing Automation. Founded in 2005. We are a small team, with the track record of a 26 year old top silicon valley marketing firm.
We offer the normal stuff - competitive salary, healthcare benefits, great location, smart people to work with, and a few not so normal things. We offer equity in a company that has not been diluted, a killer 401k plan with employer matching, catered lunches and all the snacks to choke a horse. Meaning, you stand to do extremely well as part of our team. We work really hard, and each carry our own weight. And we’re passionate about what we are building.
The legal stuff - eTrigue Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. You be authorized to work in the US to apply.